Thursday, December 30, 2010

hello blog world

before we get started lets clear up some things:

my name is kendra, but i go by keng. pronounced like "ken-j", but spelled with a G. i prefer it over kendra. you catching my drift? cool..
i'm the only ginger in my family.
i'm going to beauty school. and it's awesome.
my camera is glued to my hand.
i'm a zupas addict.
and if you ever hurt my family in any way, shape, or form.... i'll kill you.


okaayyyy!
2011 is coming, and one of my goals is to keep a journal, but i suck at writing in journals.
i'm bomb at facebook, but that isnt my idea of a journal.
so why not a blog!?
i can keep everyone updated and record my life.
plus, facebook is going to crash if i keep uploading all my pictures..

MY GOAL: write everyday, even if the entry is only two lines.
                   treat it as if it were a true journal
                   gain some frequent readers


lets do this

No comments:

Post a Comment