Tuesday, February 1, 2011

everybody likes a roller coaster ride

my heart is still racing from today.

got to school bright and early, talked to the boss and got more hours. i'll be caught up in no time now... kristine is an intimidating lady, and talking to her about getting extra hours is a bit terrifying. you have to earn them by being on time, staying for your regular scheduled hours, and then staying for the extra hours she's already giving you. telling her why i wanted more hours, not only to get caught up for school, but to go on a spring break trip and possibly go home this summer, i felt was a bit of a rissskaayy move, but she was more excited then i was. she had an entire plan laid out before my eyes in seconds. thanks for believing in me, recognizing my progress,  and rewarding me. you'da you'da best.

i got a mysterious $5 dollar tip, from no one else but the tip fairy. i checked my tips from last week on saturday, and i got all of them. there's no explanation for where that extra money came from, but i need it. and then the bang trim, the only appointment i got today, tipped me $5 too! $10 in tips, for nothing but a bang trim? thank you tip fairy. you amaze me. the money went right into my saving envelope... :)

if you know the moberg family at all, you know that we have handfuls of ipods floating around our house that we never touch. and i've dragged a few down to utah with me. so, for extra cash i put my itouch up on KSL and was flooded with phone calls in literally seconds. one guy wanted me to meet him in the raintree parking lot, in the green car by the trash can. uhm, what? you think i'm that stupid. one guy called, and i had to break the news that i had a bidder higher then him already. his response in his arabian accent was, "you f***ed up." and then he hung up the phone. those two gave me the creeps... but i have a few bidders who are willing to buy this bad boy for $175. can you say deal? being rushed with so many phone calls and text in seconds almost made my heart explode, so me and kate went and got a cupcake.. again. they're just so delicious! and they take the edge right off. magic i tell you.. magic.

ms. caitlynn lawson is trying out for "so you think you can dance" this weekend. and mattie got tickets? whaaaa? we're going down to salt lake thursday to support our fellow dance mate. she's going to tear it up. i cannot wait to cheer you on caitlynn. oh, and you know i'm hoping to see cat deeley with her awesome accent.


i can't wait for this weekend, for spring break, and for summer.
(well to be honest, i can't wait to go to bed right now.)
tonight i'll fall asleep without a single tear falling from these big hazel eyes.


i have a plan, i know what i'm doing, i believe in myself, and i know it's all possible.

1 comment: