Sunday, February 13, 2011

let the countdown begin

i'm taking this time to mentally prepare myself to have my mind blown with the events that will occur this week.

tomorrow is just monday... or is it? boom! annual anti-valentines day party! black clothes and scary movies. can't wait. i have a "parcel" waiting in the office for me. but of course it's been closed all weekend. i'm thinking it's my valentines package from my mum. oh, how i hope i'm right.

kate leaves in two days for canada.
the down side to that is one, i'll have an empty room. and two, canada sucks. poor girl.. the upside? i'll be able to dance nakey in our room. (por fin)

"he is we" is coming to salt lake on thursday, and you know what that means. concert buddies, sweaty strangers, a psycho ginger going ballistic gripping the stage, and lots and lots of "my forever" love in the air.

friday the bam fam is here. dad, tay, and mama. which means lots of time with taylor, and of course steph. which leads to mason. i miss that little button. plus, my parents aren't too shabby. a visit is exactly what we all need. i just wish ryan, ape, and kellie bo bellie were coming with. i miss my family.

you all havent forgotten about my best friend have you? breanna lynn haddican? well, she'll be here friday too. my best friend tank has been running on E. i need that blonde.

and while we're at it let me remind you all.

167 days until scooters home.

if this week was a penguin, my level of excitement would look like this.
(15 years younger of course)

please oh please, let my ten hour school days make all these come quick. 

permite comenzar

No comments:

Post a Comment