Thursday, April 14, 2011

don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.

i don't suggest watching a movie while trying to do homework...
not only did i double my work time, but OH...
now i just want some of my own will and ronnie love


















i'm most likely going to butcher this story...
but stephanie has my mum text her "taylor stories", since we're not home to witness the ridiculously cute things taylor does on a daily basis that are worth noting.
of course steph spreads the sister love and forwards me these texts..
one in particular i will never forget.
my mum walked into our upstairs living room one day while taylor was watching "the last song".
taylor had her eyes locked on the screen when she interrupted my mum's scattered thoughts...
she said..."one day that's going to happen to me."
my mum, being thrown off by whatever taylor was bringing up asked.. "what is going to happen to you?"
taylor's response..."one   day   i'm   going   to   be   in   love."
my mother's response through her grinning tear stained lips..."yes taylor, one day you're going to be in love."

No comments:

Post a Comment