Monday, April 18, 2011

time is a circus. always packing up and moving away

this week is finally here.
my room needs to be packed up and ready to go by wednesday.
lacey is going to help me take it all to steph's, and then sister sleepover.
and finally, THURSDAY.
i fly home for easter :)

i frickin love easter!  i love my family. i love being home, in my giant comfy bed with hot showers and home made meals. i love having an actual car to drive around. and breanna! breanna is home. you bet your bottom dollar i'm going to be all over that...
even though it's only 3 days away, it kind of needs to hurry up.. i'm getting waayyy too anxious.

thankfully the school had plenty of empty boxed to spare, so today i stole all that i could and began to pack every little thing in my room away.
let me tell you, i threw so much crap away.
i now am clutter free! but i am hating the bare white walls, empty shelves, and vacant closet.
the new room and bigger closet space are way too appealing to forget though. oh. and my own bathroom? that's quite the motivator too.
i have 80% of my first few months in the college life, tucked and packed away.
the other 20% is going to have to wait until tomorrow..

since i'm packing everything away, this makes packing for home ten times easier.
i have to decided what to wear, and i have! my clothes are all packed ready to go.
i have the two black outfits for school already picked ready to go, and the bathroom things will be last. 
i don't think i've ever been so prepared.
my family would be so impressed. :)

well, i doubt this makes any sense because i'm hungry and tired.
and that's really all i'm thinking about right now.
so yeah...
k, BYYYYEEEE!!!!

p.s. thank you kate, for letting me have all my favorite items out of your closet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment