Monday, June 13, 2011

success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion, you must set yourself on fire

this weekend was a good one.
i got so much done! i enjoyed my alone time, met more people in my new ward, brushed up on my cooking skills, watched all the good movies i've missed out on, cleaned my fish bowl, and got even more excited for this summer!
i've dreaded being away from home this summer, especially here in utah. 
but it's practically mid june, and summer isn't looking too shabby.
i have way too much to look forward to.
just a few would have to be the fact that i'm going to vegas, my birthday is coming up, as well as my ward campout, and going fourth of july campin' with steph and kritt... oh, and little mason :)
and before i know it... SCOTT WILL BE HOME! which means i get to come home.
it's a win win situation, really.
i'm sort of falling in love with my new apartment, and my new ward, and possibly even school?




...no, no, no. sorry, i was getting way too excited there. no way in H, am i falling in school..
but everything else is treating me quite nicely. 
keep it comin' june
17, 31, 1

No comments:

Post a Comment