Monday, June 27, 2011

your heart is my piñata

this monday is finally coming to a wrap.
my fat kid thought of the night is that i'm already craving breakfast. disgusting, right?
when it's just little ol' you in an apartment all to yourself, oh boy does your mind wonder.
your arms get a workout too! today i had to carry everything except the kitchen sink home from the store. but i'm sure if i didn't already have one of those i would've been carrying that too. where's a car when you need one, huh? who knew kitchen and cleaning supplies could be so heavy. the weather was beautiful though, and maybe i got a little bit of a tan with that unexpected heavy weight lifting session.. i can only hope.
anyways, back to being alone in my apartment.
i kind of like it? woooww. that sounds so lame.
really though. for some odd reason, it's kind of nice. 
i deeped cleaned everything, even my fish bowl. 
i got to slept on the couch last night, and not wake up until 9:00. so comfy. and i've been singing up a storm. the next gaga is right here folks!
random thought. have any of you seen "dante's peak"? it's a crazy story about this massive volcano irrupting. i remember watching it all the time, so i rented it last night and watched it once... or twice. ya'll need to watch it. 
anyways! being alone in my apartment. my mind wonders like i have ADD. but hey, i probably do have ADD. i think about almost everything under the stars. why i'm not on the glee project, and why on earth i've been craving some puppy love. seriously, why? i also miss my family and my dear sweet best friend. AND my brother. august is coming so fast, and before you know it we'll be owning the oregon coast. i cannot wait. my dinky paper chain i've made to countdown the days until he gets home keeps getting shorter and shorter. i knew that thing was a good idea.. i'm going to teach him how to longboard after i buzz his stupid missionary part and we'll be golden for provo.

for the first time in the past 10 months, i'm finally starting to feel like i'm where i'm suppose to be.
who knew utah would ever start to grow on me.
..fetching utah...

3, 31, 1

2 comments: