Thursday, August 11, 2011

i don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.

holy cannoli. i am slaaacking..

every dang time i come home, i fall off this whole blogging thing and i hate it!
being home is amazing.
it's been constantly family time, and some of breanna here and there of course.
today me and scott painted my dad's new building he just bought.
i swear that man wants to own the city, he keeps buying whatever lot he wants and looking and new ones every day. such a beast.
me and scott vowed not to tell anyone, but after we painted our little hearts out we went to the sno shack and indulged. then some sibling bonding, and some nagging from my mom about not using our own shaved ice stand once we met up with her and the rest of the family at the bistro. 
by the way, welcome back aja! i had no idea you were in moses. what a sweet sweet surpirse darlin'.
i came home and died i was so full. literally, my stomach exploaded.
me and scooter went to matt palmers for a peachy party! delicious peach ice cream, peace cobbler, peace nums nums, and nintendo 64. bringing it back!
we had to leave that party early, to continue a whole other type of party.
THE RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES! i've been dying to see this movie, and taylor has had her shoes and purse on since 7:00.
the movie, kind of dissapointing.. i won't lie. it definitely made me change my mind about a few things though.

i love being home. and i've only really been home for a few days. tomorrow we're off to ashley's wedding.

yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment