Thursday, December 22, 2011

blue tights and late nights

bad news.
my laptop is still broken.

good news?
it's getting fixed as we speak.
my pops figured the whole thing out while me and breanna were off eating glorified salads from the bistro and snapping pictures in fields filled with nothing but iced over weeds and frigid air.
and did i even have to ask? nope. he just took it from the house and left.
love that man.

i've been worried about myself lately.
worrying about if i've been doing everything i'm suppose to be doing, if i'm strutting down the right path... and blah. blah. blah. then i stop being so deep and weird and snap back to reality...

things are just fine.
i'm eating red velvet cupcakes without regret, dancing around my kitchen, and reading my scriptures like they're the twilight saga.

 sure, everything isn't perfect.
i still screw up here and there.
i miss certain people. i miss them a lot.

but i'm trying.

and i think i'm doing just dandy.

10

No comments:

Post a Comment