Wednesday, December 14, 2011

candy canes

my eyes keep readjusting. i. need. sleep.

provo, please make up your mind.
if you're going to give me snow, GIVE ME SNOW. stop teasing me by having it all melt away before 12:00.
today mavericks hot chocolate totally replaced starbucks forever. sorry starbucks..
i think i might be a little bit too obsessed with my new glitterfyed nails.
i simply cannot stop starting at them.
i need to get my toes done before mexico!
speaking of mexico.. totally got my passport. and in record time.
it literally came a week and a half after i applied for it.
talk about a christmas miracle.
AND! walking dead. i can't stop watching it.
we totally found a way to watch all the season 2 episodes we've missed out on.. and let's just say; if a zombie apocalypse happens anytime soon, i will survive.
my flowers are still beautiful, and smell quite delicious.. :)
beyonce and brand new have been on blast for days now. talk about the ultimate combination.

i can't wait to go home.
i can't wait to begin my christmas shopping. yes.. BEGIN.
and right now i can't wait to read my scriptures and crawl into my bed.

10

No comments:

Post a Comment