Sunday, December 11, 2011

crazy colored skittles

 we all know sundays are my favorite day of the week.
i literally count down the hours until another sunday will roll around.
 i get all kinds of nourished.
church was amazing. my ward is amazing. and my bishop? amazing.
 erica keck. this is your moment.
her and i packed down chocolate like willy wonka's chocolate factory was shutting down.
she's amazing, and probably a girlfriend i'll never ever lose.
 plus, she listens to my cheesy christan music.. that's a true friend right thur.
some of the roommies, erica, julia, and i had the saddest excuse of a christmas dinner after church.
it's the last sunday we'll all be together until 2012, and we went out in style.
a decadent meal of macaroni, tuna, hot chocolate, saltines, pretzels, and pasta covered with poison. pretty sure that alone made us the poster children for the life of starving college students.
afterwards we all snuggled up into deereys and i's twin sized beds and went into straight hibernation.

 four hours later... scotter, james, and i all wondered on over to ms. sarah crofts :)
i love this girl.
she made roast, and i'm still extremely suspicious on whether or not there was drugs in it, because it. was. delish.
we sat around listening to christmas music, sucking on candy canes, and were surrounded by beautiful people. 
before sarah leaves for california her and i are forgetting the world and getting pedicures. girl date? you bes believe it. also, i am so sorry i keep forgetting my laundry at your house sarah... but the second you stop forgetting to make me my knife i'll stop forgetting my laundry.. ;) 
jay kay! or am i? you decide.  

 i am about to be all blogged out for tonight.
keola introduced me to something amazing just barely, but right after that grant introduced me to something else equally amazing which i cannot explain at this time, because i don't break pinky promises..
i'm making them sit through bag of bones right now.
AKA the gayest stephen king movie ever created, but anytime all of us are together in apartment 332 it's a good time.
i have to finish off my mountain dew, and i have to finish off all these skittles..
mickell, where are you?


2 comments:

  1. bird cages says as we want to have big homes like this birds also need and want to have freedom like big homes so therefor we need to build big cages for birds to live them free area so i would like to thank you dear for sharing it with us so keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe. You're the sweetest doll ever. Definitely had drugs in it. Hahahaha. ;) I couldn't make it taste decent otherwise. ;) Knife? Noted. Seriously, I do not sound very girly or feminine at all--but I really like making those knives!!! hahahaha. I'm excited for our date!!! Loves and turtle doves.

    ReplyDelete