Sunday, December 18, 2011

"i just want to touch your body."

i've never laughed harder.
my family is hilarious. oooh, how i've missed them.
i looooooooovveee being home!
i feel like i say that every time i come home, but there's something about this time that makes it so much sweeter.
maybe it's the fact that my mama is a wizard in the kitchen, and she's been whipping up christmas goodies like martha.
maybe it's taylor. and the fact that she is extra sassy this time around.
maybe its my home town and all the beautiful people in it.
or all my old favorite restaurants. 
or my best friend.
or my home ward i've missed so much. or the singles ward!
maybe my giant comfy bed, or my mamas hot chocolate.
maybe it's EVERYTHING.
yeah.. probably everything.

moses lake is my haven.
rolling down superior ct. is one of my favorite things in the entire world.
i know exactly what's waiting for me at the very end of that beautiful cul de sac.
when i come here i refocus. 
i forget about which boys to like, what clothes to buy, who to hang out with... and blaaah. blaahhh. blah..
when i'm home i get some serious family bonding time in, i reconnect with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, and i remember what life is truly about..

when i come home i'm not just happy...
i'm joyful.

OOBER JOYFUL.

6

1 comment: