Friday, December 2, 2011

the key to being awesome is doing awesome things at awesome times

today keeps blowing my mind.
first of all i need to tell my mama i love her. her phone calls save me. she tells me what's up, but in a loving mother way.. and. it's. awesome.
i miss stephanie. in 22 days she'll finally be back in utah. but where will i be?!
...washington. we suck at timing this out right sista.
school was good today!
i found one more thing to be grateful for today, and his name is kim.
my two time a weeker old man, who always tips me $3 for a wash.. $5 for a haircut.
i've always loved him but today i figured out why.
cause he's awesome.
he's in his late 60's and he's still got it! i can tell him anything and everything and he will give me the best advice i've ever heard. 
usually he'll be able to twist some church principle into it that really has nothing to do with anything, but it works.
for example; the 13th article of faith. "we believe in being honest, true, chaste..." see. when kim is talking about how the Lord wants us to be "chaste" what it really means is that he wants people to chase after us. and in my situation, boys.
  i like that...

 anyways. i'm kind of in the middle of being awesome with my favorite people...
so i gots to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment