Wednesday, January 25, 2012

realization

today i realized oh so much.

i should finish school. but i'm like, actually going to do it now.
i miss my parents. and little taylor. and errbody else.
tanning = cancer. but i like to be tan... talk about a life dilemma.
i have real friends down here. like real friends that i can share inappropriate jokes with and sing jolene with in my car.
i eat too many cupcakes. i literally ate 3 on katherine's birthday. two today... one yesterday... oopsie...?
chewy spree's make me think of kayci johnson. and then i miss shmayci and chewy sprees.
i l i k e u t a h? 
institute. how have i been missing out on such a thing for the past year of my life?
i have too many pictures in my room.
i'm ready for the zombie apocalypse. thank you walking dead.
i have no idea what to name my two little goldfish. help me.
puppy. i want a puppy. a puppy to come home to and lick my face.
i need to repaint my toes.
i'm obsessed with ellie goulding and it's disgusting. 
don't ask me to dance.
i want to be a nanny in either a warm country, or somewhere where everyone has sexy accents. 
my roommates. my roommates rock. "we rooocck! we rock. we rock on!"


bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kendra.
    New Zealand is a warm country.
    And they have sexy accents here.
    And the kids are adorable.
    Therefore-being a nanny here
    would fulfill all of your dreams. :)
    That is all.
    Mikaela

    ReplyDelete