Thursday, July 5, 2012

insanity

i have taken the INSANITY challenge! i am only on day four.. and my body is killing me!
honestly the only place i can really feel the burn is in my legs and shoulders! when is insanity going to start ripping my abs apart!??


can we all agree that your stomach is the hardest thing to work out? maybe i'm too lazy, or just too fat... but i feel like i can NEVER get my stomach nice and tight!


so... fingers crossed that insanity works! these next two months are going to pass whether i'm working out or not, right? so i might as well just do the workouts, right?! (this is the part that ya'll step in and give me motivation to keep going.)


i'm going to press on! i'll let you guys know when my six pack comes in... fingers crossed...


love, k.



No comments:

Post a Comment