Tuesday, October 23, 2012

let's try this again

once again, i have stopped blogging. but until someone on my formspring asked why, i didn't see why i had stopped! blogging was such a great outlet for me. i've been really stressed out lately, and down in the dumps. why?! i have no idea. but i do remember when i did feel this way, blogging my heart out kept me sane! this time around i'm no longer going to share my blog posts on facebook, which will probably make me feel like i'll no longer have someone to report to. haha. 

if you have found this blog without searching through my facebook feed, i applaud you. welcome to my little public journal. 

today it's all kinds of gloomy outside. i love cold weather. i love layering, boots, hot coco, the changing colors of the trees, fire's, snuggling up, festival food, finally getting to paint my nails those pretty deep polish colors, and everything else fall and winter have to offer. but the absence of the sun really does make me gloomy. like half of america, i'm almost positive i have seasonal depression. or at least i like to tell myself i do, that way i can blame my "bummy-ness" on something else than just pure lack of motivation. good enough excuse, right?

today i have two haircuts appointment, a color appointment, and a hair extensions appointment. to say the least, i'll be busy.

but i had to blog before i run off to the day. if i could, i would just order food and sit at my house all day watching pretty little liars. 

but i'm a career lady now. and career ladies can't do that.

p.s. the new taylor swift album. what happened to my big curly haired, sequined dressed wearing, guitar strumming taylor? i don't like this dubstep, pop artist, with zero clever lyrics and no "you're missing out loser" songs. call my too country, but this new album is a L-L-L-LET DOWN. ....phew, that feel's good to get off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment