Thursday, June 16, 2011

it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. indiana jones wears one.

in t minus 50 minutes i'll be on my way to las vegas.
from my twitter feed i've learned that bruno mars is in sin city tonight, and little miss khloe kardashian is having her birthday party there tomorrow night. will i crash it? probably.

and guess what? the good news just keeps a comin'. today this girl's mama bought her two tickets to see katy perry and jessie j in las vegas on november 19th, 2011. i have the best mum in the world.. oh. and you better bet i had to change my pants after she called me to deliver the news.
it's going to be the best day of this ginger's year.
cept for august 1st, 2011 of course. the day my sweet brother comes home. only 46 more days scooter.


alright, well. i'll be blogging from my phone over the weekend. 
for updates just visit kengmoberg.blogspot.com.


peace out beezey's.


14, 31, 1

No comments:

Post a Comment