Saturday, June 18, 2011

holy cannoli. today was amazing.
we hit up the pool this morning and i didn't even get burned! who's impressed?
this ginger actually got somewhat of a tan, believe it or not.
we literally spend the entire afternoon at H&M.
ive never been, and this bad boy was three stories!
escalators and all.
little did i know that i was debit cardless until it was my turn to check out.
panic mode took over.
my mascara was running down my face as i searched all over the hotel.
people were looking at me like i was some jacked up hooker that just ran out of meth.
i said about nine thousand prayers, called my mum hysterically crying, and then i found my beloved debit card. well, technically miriam found it. talk about a miracle.
we hit up cheesecake factory, i got my birthday serenading, and then we explored all into the night.
oh, and guess who i saw tonight... the kardashians. all of them, with there lovers and friends. they're just as stunning in real life as they are on telly.
who knows if ill ever recover.
day one in vegas was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment