Wednesday, June 1, 2011

life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep

well, today sucked.

school has been slower than an old woman crossing the street.

today i only had two clients, and they weren't even interesting ones. next time could i please get a psycho old lady that thinks she's the lady gaga, or a perverted 90 year old? anything to keep me from counting the bristles on my stupid hair brush.


my teacher told me what's up, my phone broke, and i may or may not be going to vegas alone.

i'm scared to even think about my birthday, so now i'm just going to sing loudly to "bad day" by daniel powter, and dance around in my underwear.

but before i go, watching SYTYCD tonight made me grin like a giddy school girl. caitlynn, i'm so proud of you. however far you get, remember that you were made for this. in the words of my sugar daddy, justin bieber; never say never. love you.

29, 31, 1

No comments:

Post a Comment