Thursday, August 18, 2011

dirty thief

on monday my girl lindsay threw a party for our old dance group, the elite. since all of us have gone our own seperate ways is was magical to finally get back together.
i totally forgot how awesome my friends are! i guess i had taken those many many years of dancing together for granted,  because now i was them all back! not only was i in greeaat shape, but i was surrounded by my best friends practically 24/7.. and there was a lot of us!

anywayyss... after people began to trickle off and leave, i was the last one to leave. as i headed towards the door and went to reach for my bag full of my expensive makeup, and many brand new clothes.. it was gone. not only did i have to spend my own money to replace everything and practically throw $300 down the drain, now scott didn't bring me back food from one of the best resturants in town and i'm just a starving ticked off ginger surrounded by 4 kids under the age of four with no money. i need to put a bra on, and eat something before i break someones neck.

peace.

1 comment:

  1. wow that totally sucks. was it one of your "friends" because that sucks even worse if it was.

    ReplyDelete