Monday, November 7, 2011

desert oasis

 early flights are the best flights.
my brother making me hot chocolate to sip on during the drive to the airport? even better.
we had a connecting flight in oakland, and oh dear..
OAKLAND IS BEAUTIFUL.
currently in my top five places to visit now.  
on the last leg of the trip i sat next to a gentleman that hooked it up with broadcasting peeps.
i know people on the inside now. what's up?
half way through the fight the flight attendant announced that there were two girls selling chocolate bars for one doll hair. oh, and they had carmel.
have you ever ate a delicious carmel filled chocolate bar 39,000 feet in the sky?!
well, i have. and it made my life.
the girls made a killing! that chocolate was like drugs in a rehab center.
the pilot even came on the intercom after the flight attended first announced it and requested five dark chocolate bars, and one milk.
such a genius idea! 
now all i want to do is go on a plane, sell special brownies, and see what happens.
best plane ride of my life.
seeing my mama for a short five minutes bleewww.
but you bes believe i rocked out the entire way home.
i sang my soul out.
i found two lovely notes from my roommates tucked away into my suitcase when i unpacked.
sooo precious. i'm already missing all of you.
oh, and all of my mama's halloween decorations are still up.
but i'm not suppose to tell anyone that. (sorry mama. i'm just lovin' them way too much..)
there's nothing like seeing taylor jump up and down as soon as she sees me pulling into the seminary building.
she hopped into the car and told me what she learned about in seminary.
and what did she learn about, you may ask?  "to love."
when i asked her who she loved she responded, "i love my best friend."
thinking it was ME i was thrown back a little, until i heard her whisper under her breath..."not you. justin bieber." 
..i should've seen that one coming.
we did the ritual of grabbing a blizzard at dairy queen and then picking up a nail polish from walmart to paint her nails with the second we got home.
she's already getting on me about her having to do her homework, and going to bed..

what have my parents done to my party animal little sister? 

No comments:

Post a Comment