Wednesday, November 9, 2011

a ministering angel shall my sister be

who would've thought i would catch myself counting down the hours when taylor gets done with school so we can hang out.
in case you're wondering she only has 6 hours and 15 mintues left today, and then we're road trippin' it to kellies for a girls night.
and yes. she'll be missing school for it tomorrow.
us mobergs live on the edge.

i feel like the worst sister in the entire world when i drop her off for school.
it's like throwing an innocent lamb into a cage filled with starving lions, or at least that's what it feels like. 
i had a dream the other night that when i dropped her off at school some kid barely nudged her and what did i do? i got out of the car and curb stomped him. yes, i curb stomped an innocent little 9th grader. can you say mama bear?

my children are going to love me.
not only will i curb stomp anyone that bullies them.
but we're only half way through this week and i've realized that i make awesome pump up CD's to listen to on the way to school.
my after school snacks are BOMB.
i'm right on time whenever she needs to be picked up.
i make sure she looks fly every day.
we make cool music videos.
i totally help her cheat on her homework.
(just kidding mama.. or am i?!)
my breakfast's? excellent.
oh! and i tell good jokes.

taylor's been quite entertaining too.
one night i was telling my dad how great the new footloose is and how he needs to see it and taylor sits up in her kitchen stool and says with all her sassy head snaps and swinging fingers .."uhh no. that movie is bad. like, not good. they drink and party and use bad words. IN-A-PPROPRIATE. pull it up on youtube i'll prove it to you." 
i took a nap yesterday and taylor did not like that.
her teacher left me this note on her homework;
 and then taylor wrote this on the back of it;
"kendra is not helping me"

well i guess i can't take naps anymore...
 i can't take naps and i can't take my dad to footloose!
but i'm loving every second of it.
i drive a big nice car with heated seats and satellite radio everywhere i go. (thanks mom)
i get starbucks every morning.
i get to do all my laundry for free.
i take advantage of my parents giant shower.
i sleep like a bear at night.
i can listen to my music however loud i want.
and i get to hang out with the coolest people i know every day.
my little sister, and my dad.

moses lake, i'm all yours till saturday

1 comment: