Sunday, December 11, 2011

help your brother's boat across, and your own will reach the shore

i know i only blog about this about everytime i blog.. but i can't help myself.
my brother is amazing.
i can promise each and every one of you that i wouldn't of been enjoying these past few months as much as i am if it weren't for that man.
he couldn't come to graduation, but made up for it by taking me on a womb date afterwards.
he texted me that morning and planned out the whole thing.
the second i read the text..."where do you want to eat? pick anywhere!"
i was in.

we ended up going to p.f.changs and then to comedy sports.
i will testify that comedy sports is one of the best date spots ever.
i was with my brother and it was still the best moment of my life. those kids are hilarious, plus the place has classic rootbeer in fancy glass bottles! 
even better.

let's get gushy.
my brother is the man.
he has it all together.
multiple callings that he owns on a daily basis, a BYU attendee, a weekly temple goer, a freestyle rapper, a part time model, and an ironman.
and on top of all of that, he finds the time to fit me in :)
even if it's a hot coco run.. he's there when i need him.
he knows when i need him.
and even when i want to shut the whole world out, he still gets all up in my bidnis.

i wouldn't want to be here with anyone else.

he's the worlds greatest.

plus, he's a babe.

hurry up and come home steph. let's get it poppin!

No comments:

Post a Comment