Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"it's gone"

literally after h o u r s of studying.. . . it's 12:21AM and i'm ready to call it a night.
i'm belly up on my comfy twin sized bed, fingers frantically stalking old blog posts i had forgotten all about. fascinated about the vast topic's i have covered, the weirdness i can throw up onto the internet, and ashamed for having stopped writing as much.
in 2011 that was my goal. to write on this blog as much as possible. to document every big event, any new step in my life, and anything on my mind.
i started out pretty strong, but then i guess the race got the best of me.


on easter sunday my roommate was discussing in church how it could be the beginning of a new year. instead of waiting for january 1st, starting fresh that easter sunday. remember why we're here on earth, how we got here, and where we're going. and taking it as 
a n e w b e g i n n i n g.


so here we go.
(i know i'm a little bit past easter sunday, but it's better late then never)


this time around i'm going to be 150% more honest, 100% more dedicated, 200% more raw, and i might start putting up a few pictures of me in pretty outfits trying to be a cool kid that dresses nice. (that last one isn't a promise)


now it's 12:30, and my eyes are hurting from reading silly note cards on what chemical does what, and how long it takes for a toe nail to grow back once it's fallen off. (which takes 9-12 months for all you toenail-less, run your feet into the depths of the earth kind of people.)


now it's 12:32 and all i can hear is people screaming and jumping into the pool. congratulations, you can swim in the dark. now get to bed and stop ruining the idea me and my roommate had of "accidentally" knocking our window screen out and sleeping with our bedroom window w i  d e o p e n.


i need a midnight snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment