Tuesday, April 24, 2012

minutes turn into hours, hours turn into days

i'm starting to forget the concept of time.

but i guess most people do when they step out of the real world and into some place where the only worry that crosses their mind is where to go for lunch, and if we'll have enough t i m e to visit every little store tucked into the street's and boulevards that have comforted them their entire life.

going h o m e is an escape.

on sunday the only place my mama was letting me go was the doctor. other than that i was chained to the couch. and yes, i watched every tremors movie ever created on netflix. tremors 2, tremors 3, and tremors 4. ohhh the glory of having netflix right here on our over sized plasma television. if only they had jurassic park on instant que. all of you go listen to "hey mama" by my boy kanye. and that is my mother. homemade chicken noodle soup is what filled out bellies sunday night. along with warm rolls, the best cheesecake salad in the west, and sweet sweet corn. i painted my nails and fell asleep on the couch just as scheduled. 


monday is moon's day. i woke up early. being home does that to me, but i kind of like it. i laid on my mothers bed and watched her get ready, all like i was four years old again. but we weren't talking about how to tie my shoes or singing primary songs anymore. we were talking about boys, where to work, roommates, and the summer i have ahead of me. we went to the bistro for lunch. and yes, i wore my sunglasses the entire time. me and my grandma wondered around the bistro's side shop full of little home decor trinkets, decorations, and every kind of cooking appliance or dish thinkable. we went and got frozen yogurt, picked taylor up from school, and came home. later that evening we went and watched "the lucky one". and glory glory! that movie melted my heart. except for the one too many sex scenes that we made taylor cover her eyes for, nicholas sparks has done it again. and i have only had it confirmed again, that i need to marry a boy from the south. and live and die in a town in north carolina. we came home. i opened up my moms bedroom window, put on one of my dad's big t shirts, curled up in a ball on her bed, and watched the voice. aka. the greatest show ever. i feel asleep and woke up to a storm outside. the blinds being blown back and forth, cracking against the window pane. rain pouring outside. a spring storm. 


today i woke up even earlier. 6:50AM. so what do i do? i blog. i listen to the lucky one soundtrack and i blog. 






No comments:

Post a Comment