Tuesday, August 30, 2011

random

i love my new place, and i love my new roommates.
my brother lives right across from me, literally just over a sidewalk.. and it's awesome.
i'm actually kind of excited to start up school again on thursday. 
i can't wait for my date tonight, and i'm oh so excited for the rest of them this week. (how baller does that sound?)
i'll be seeing selena gomez with the greatest little sister is in 13 days. hello seattle!
my new mission in life is be a vamped up version of a combination of sandra bullock in the proposal and the blind side.
i love the blind side.
i love having a car.
cheesecake was what i had for lunch, and right now it's looking like cheesecake is what i'll have for dinner. yummy.
i've read dieter f. uchtdorf's talk "your happily ever after" about 19 times today.
i'm proud of the person i'm becoming.
my room is so clean. my bed practically has hospital corners.
living on the 3rd floor is awesome, but you better believe heat rises. either that or i'm just too hot to handle..
i need a nap, and i need to find a job.
this is the third day in a row i've worn a white shirt, and i'm okay with that.
believe or not, i'm acutally becoming a bomb chef. 
my best friend leaves for rexburg in two weeks, and i kind of want to go with her.
actually, i want to go to driggs. and then rexburg. or rexburg then driggs?
steph, kritt, and mason all head to texas on thursday. that one just might make me clinically depressed.
i want desiree to move in so i can finally have the black roommate i've always dreamt of.
i'm obsessed with the pistol annies.
i have two extra tickets to taylor swift in september and i cannot decide who to bring, so i'm currently taking bribes.

okkayy! i'm going to go read "your happily ever after" one more time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment