Wednesday, December 7, 2011

winning

i have spent the last four hours in zombie mode.
i still haven't got any extra hours of sleep, but let me tell you.. it's been good times.
me and james went with ms.sarah croft to the B66 bomber. 
also known as santa's workshop. 
sarah is helping james create a master piece and you betta believe i hopped onto that party train. 
really i was just the DJ of the night and designated picture taker.. plus sarah is sweet enough that she's letting me take care of my dirty laundry at her house for freeee.
she's a gem.

any who... i have no idea how i am still alive.
i've had one too many laughing attacks, and my insides are making the weirdest sounds.
i'm running off of straight krispy kreme's, mountain dew, and hot chocolate.
why would i ever pump that crap into my body at 11:30 at night?
i have no idea.
my laundry is still going.
james and sarah are still creating this master piece.
and i am running around in unmatched socks, a formal black top, my favorite vans sweater, and my ginger hair is all kinds of messy.

talk about a success. 

17

1 comment:

  1. Its fantastic and informative .It's related to the buy decorative bird cage.It's so intrusting and wounder full knowledge, witch you had share.I like and saved ,Thanks for submission.....

    ReplyDelete